Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: another HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL movie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    another HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL movie

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0805526/

    the preview looked good.

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL movie

    That came out last year sometime i believe
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL movie

    coming to DVD Jan. 30

    had a very very limited run and not in many theaters. was released to theaters on Nov. 29, 2006
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL movie

    I really enjoyed the movie . Low budget all the way . A Baptist church in Ga. did it . It was an all volunteer cast and was shot w/ 1 camera and edited on a Powermac .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •